Monday, March 8, 2010

DarkFire IDE Update #1


YouTube

I haven't worked on this for a long while, so I might as well post a quick video of it before it gets lost in obscurity....

Basically, it has a nifty palm=pre-esque "task-switching" system, background tasking, and a simple (incomplete) program manager (that uses brandonw's proglist). More info later... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

DarkFire is my work-in-progress program editor/simple basic shell for the TI83+ (/SE) & TI84+ (/SE) series. It sports a pre-esque windowing system that lets you quickly switch between "applications" (I have a few demo/blank ones in the video), and you can to some extent run several apps at once. kinda nifty. I also show off a momentum-based scrolling system applied to a "widget" sidebar in OPENXDCS, heavily influenced by the iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment